Triple Bed Room
You’ll find a roomy 20 to 25m² room with enough space to comfortably fit you and two friends. You will be so high up that you can see either the southern mountains around Innsbruck, or the Nordkette.
Beds for 3 to 15 friends
These three single beds have been lovingly crafted by hand and are incredibly comfortable. Each bed comes with a reading lamp and an outlet where you can plug in your laptop.
You can meet other guests in the central kitchenette, and the bathroom and toilet are also shared. However, please note that this apartment does not offer a hob or a refrigerator, so it is not set up for cooking.
Rooms beginning with the number 4 are reached via 81 steps (Room 40, 41, 42 and 43), and you must climb 96 steps to our Tower Room (Room 50), but the views are well worth it!
- Wood floor
- One bath towel and one hand towel per guest
- Three single beds
- Free WIFI
- Shared bathroom with shower
- Hairdryer in bathroom
- Iron and ironing board in the bathroom
- Shared kitchenette (for tea and coffee)
- Shared toilet
- Parking space upon request
- Locker upon request
- Self check-in from 2:00 p.m.
- Self check-out from 10:00 a.m.
- Smoking permitted outdoors
- Additional guest registration
- Waste sorting
- Quiet hours between
10:00 p.m. and 8:00 a.m.:
parties can be celebrated in Rififi
- show all rules & infos