The Family Room has exactly the same amount of space as the double room but is made up of two rooms measuring 12-15 m². The advantage of this is that you can divide yourselves into two rooms at bedtime.
Two rooms, more comfort.
In the family room night owls will leave the early birds in peace, or the kids and the parents, and vice versa. Kitchen, balcony, bathroom and toilets are all shared with other Innsbruck guests.
The Family Room is reached by climbing the 42 steps up to the second floor (Room 22).
- Wood floor
- One bath towel and one hand towel per guest
- Flat screen TV with Internet
- Free WIFI
- One double bed and one sofa bed
- One table and four chairs
- Shared bathroom with shower or tub
- Hairdryer in bathroom
- Iron and ironing board in the bathroom
- Shared kitchen
- Shared balcony with mountain views
- Shared toilet
- Parking space upon request
- Locker upon request
- Self check-in from 2:00 p.m.
- Self check-out from 10:00 a.m.
- Smoking permitted outdoors
- Additional guest registration
- Waste sorting
- Quiet hours between
10:00 p.m. and 8:00 a.m.:
parties can be celebrated in Rififi
- show all rules & infos